Enrolment and Fee Information
Latest Enrolment News: (as at 25/9/20)
Due to unprecedented demand, we have just opened a SECOND additional stream for Year 7 2021 with a maximum of 10 places remaining! Contact us NOW to find out more!
WE ARE ALSO CURRENTLY ENROLLING:
- YEAR 7 2022
- LIMITED ADDITIONAL PLACES FOR YEARS 10 and 11 2021
When to Apply
Future Year Groups – Year 7 Entry
We are currently finalising additional places for Year 7 2021 and accepting enrolment applications for 2022 and beyond.
Generally, applications for enrolment into Year 7 should be submitted by September 1 each year for students currently in Year 5, however we will accept applications after this date if places are available.
We recommend interested families apply as soon as possible as we are now receiving applications up to and including 2030. Please contact us if you have any specific queries regarding enrolment.
Current Year Groups
We are happy to accept applications at any time for any year group and will do our best to accommodate requests and special circumstances, however please note that we have very limited vacancies and waiting lists now apply for most year groups. Please contact us to enquire about current availability.
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS FROM PRIORITY FEEDER SCHOOLS AND DBB CATHOLIC SCHOOLS:
If your child is currently enrolled in a St Leo’s Priority Feeder School or any Diocese of Broken Bay (DBB) Catholic school, you do not need to complete an Enrolment Form as we can transfer your records.
If you are applying for enrolment from a Priority Feeder School or DBB Catholic school, please complete this form.
ALL OTHER APPLICATIONS:
Note a $100 non-refundable application fee applies to all applicants outside of Diocese of Broken Bay (DBB) Catholic primary schools.
To apply for enrolment at St Leo’s Catholic College, please download and complete the following forms and INCLUDE THE ITEMS AND DOCUMENT COPIES LISTED BELOW on the Document Checklist:
- Enrolment/Application form
- Parish Priest Reference form
- Photo Permission form
- Document Checklist and Payment Slip to confirm you have included all required documentation listed below.
YOU MUST INCLUDE:
- a passport size photo of the student
- a letter of introduction from the parents/guardians
- $100 application fee
AND ALSO INCLUDE COPIES OF:
- student’s Birth Certificate
- student’s Baptismal and other Sacramental Certificates to date (if applicable)
- most recent school report and Year 5 NAPLAN report (if completed)
- Immunisation History Statement (compulsory)
- passport AND visa or citizenship documentation for student (if not born in Australia)
- passport AND visa or citizenship documentation for parents (if not born in Australia)
- relevant Family Court Orders (if applicable)
- relevant medical and/or special needs information (if relevant)
- reports of speech, hearing, cognitive (IQ), occupational therapy or other assessments your child has received (if relevant).
- School Based Education Fee – This fee covers the cost of cleaning, grounds, maintenance, security, excursions/incursions, sport levies and general sports expenses
- Camps for Years 7 to 10
- Retreats for Years 11 and 12
- Diocesan Tuition Fee – Full fee charged for oldest child, then second child receives a 20% sibling discount, third child receives a 50% sibling discount and then no charge thereafter (discounts apply only to siblings attending systemic schools within the Broken Bay Diocese)
- Student Diary and College Yearbook
- Student ID Card for all new students
- Diocesan Building Levy – per family
- Allwell Testing (Years 8 & 10) – This testing assists in the academic tracking of our students and counselling for Year 11 subjects
- Fundraising Levy – The funds from this are used to upgrade your child’s teaching and learning environment.
Note: VET/TAFE and Band Fees for selected students will be charged separately.
Fees are billed once a year and invoices are posted in early February. There are a range of fee payment methods available and parents have the choice of paying the standard instalments at the beginning of Terms 1, 2 and 3, or in ten monthly payments. Credit card payments are accepted – please contact the College.
Queries and Further Information
Please direct any Enrolment Enquiries to the Registrar, Jayne Persico, via the College Reception.
Please direct any Fee Enquiries to the Bursar, Annette Stanton, via the College Reception.