Enrolment and Fee Information
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING:
- ENROLMENTS FOR YEAR 7 2023-2030
- FINAL ENROLMENTS FOR YEAR 7 2022 (subsequent round offers)
- LIMITED ADDITIONAL PLACES IN OTHER YEAR GROUPS FOR 2022 (where available)
When to Apply
Future Year Groups – Year 7 Entry
We are currently accepting final enrolments for Year 7 2022 and applications for 2023 and beyond.
Generally, applications for enrolment into Year 7 should be submitted by September 1 each year for students currently in Year 5, however we will accept applications after this date if places are available.
We recommend interested families apply as soon as possible as we are now receiving applications up to and including 2030. Please contact us if you have any specific queries regarding enrolment.
Current Year Groups
We are happy to accept applications at any time for any year group and will do our best to accommodate requests and special circumstances, however please note that we have very limited vacancies and waiting lists now apply for most year groups. Please contact us to enquire about current availability.
* CATEGORY A – PRIORITY FEEDER SCHOOL & CSBB APPLICATIONS ONLY:
If your child is currently enrolled in one of our 11 St Leo’s Priority Feeder Schools or already has a sibling at St Leo’s, we are delighted to be able to now guarantee you an offer of enrolment at St Leo’s!
We are currently accepting enrolments for 2023-2030, and still accepting final enrolments for 2022 – but you must hurry and contact us as this offer guarantee is subject to notice and acceptance deadlines.
If your child is enrolled at any Catholic Schools Broken Bay (CSBB) primary school you are also eligible for priority enrolment.
How to apply:
If you are coming from a Priority Feeder School or CSBB Catholic primary school, simply COMPLETE THIS FORM to enquire or apply for St Leo’s.
If you are coming from any public school, private school, or Catholic school outside the Diocese of Broken Bay, please follow the process for ‘Category B – All other applications’ below.
* CATEGORY B – ALL OTHER APPLICATIONS: (and accepted 2022 enrolments requested to complete the full enrolment form, please also submit the following)
For students NOT coming from Catholic feeder schools (Category A above), apply for enrolment at St Leo’s by downloading and completing the following forms and INCLUDING THE ITEMS ON THE DOCUMENT CHECKLIST AS LISTED BELOW:
- Enrolment/Application Form
- Parish Priest Reference Form (if Catholic) – please give this form to your Parish and they will forward directly to us.
- Photo Permission Form
- Document Checklist to confirm you have included all required documentation listed below.
With these completed forms, YOU MUST SUBMIT:
- a passport sized photo of the student
- a brief letter of introduction from the parents/guardians (e.g. why your child would like to/you would like your child to attend St Leo’s; a bit about your child and your family such as interests, community involvement, etc.)
- a COPY of the student’s Birth Certificate
- if applicable, a COPY the student’s Baptismal and other Sacramental Certificates to date
- COPIES of the student’s most recent (1-2 years only) school report/s and Year 5 NAPLAN report (if completed)
- Immunisation History Statement (government requirement)
- if the student was NOT born in Australia, COPIES of their passport AND visa or citizenship documentation (government requirement of TWO documents)
- if either or both parents were NOT born in Australia, COPIES of their passport AND visa or citizenship documentation (government requirement of TWO documents)
- if applicable, a COPY of any relevant Family Court Orders
- if relevant, a COPY of any medical and/or special needs information
- if relevant, a COPY of reports of speech, hearing, cognitive (IQ), occupational therapy or other assessments your child has received.
Please submit your application directly to the College. We prefer you hand deliver to our College Reception (open 8am-4pm school days) so that we can check you have all required information. Alternatively, you can mail your application to Locked Bag 1007, Wahroonga 2076.
Note, as of April 2021, St Leo’s no longer charges application, enrolment or acceptance fees.
For 2021 only, Pandemic support will be offered to all families by way of an additional 5% sibling discount on the Education Fee for the second and third child (from 20% to 25% for the second child and from 50% to 55% for the third child). The fourth child will receive 100% discount on the Education Fee.
Billing and Payment
School fees are billed annually at the beginning of Term 1 and are due in 10 monthly instalments. The first instalment is due on the 21 February and the last payment date 21 November. Our preferred method of payment for fees is BPay. Fees can also be paid by EFTPOS at the College and credit card.
Queries and Further Information
Please direct any Enrolment Enquiries to the Acting Registrar, Joanna Gower, via the College Reception.
Please direct any Fee Enquiries to the Bursar, Annette Stanton, via the College Reception.