Enrolment and Fee Information
Year 7 Applications
Applications for enrolment into Year 7 should be submitted by the 1 May each year for children currently in Years 5 and 6.
Applications for other years
Applications for other years are dependent on vacancies and may be made at any time.
Please then complete the Enrolment Form and use the Document Checklist and Payment Slip to confirm you have included all required documentation, including the Parish Priest Reference form, photo permission form, and copies of the student’s most recent NAPLAN and school reports, before submitting your application.
Note a $100 non-refundable application fee applies to all applicants.
- School Based Education Fee. This fee covers the cost of cleaning, grounds, maintenance, security, excursions/incursions, sport levies and general sports expenses.
- Camps for Years 7 to 10.
- Retreats for Years 11 and 12.
- Diocesan Tuition Fee – full fee charged for oldest child, then second child receives a 20% sibling discount, third child receives a 50% sibling discount and then no charge thereafter (discounts apply only to siblings attending systemic schools within the Broken Bay Diocese)
- Student Diary and College Yearbook
- Student ID Card for all new students.
- Diocesan Building Levy, per family
- Allwell Testing (Years 8 & 10). This testing assists in the academic tracking of our students and counselling for Year 11 subjects.
- Fundraising Levy – the funds from this are used to upgrade your child’s teaching and learning environment
- VET/TAFE fee for selected students will be charged separately
- Band fees will be charged separately
Fees are billed once a year and invoices are posted in early February. There are a range of fee payment methods available and parents have the choice of paying the standard instalments at the beginning of terms 1, 2 and 3, or in ten monthly payments.
Enrolment Queries and Further Information
Please direct any enrolment enquiries to the Registrar, Jayne Persico, via the College Reception.