Enrolment and Fee Information
When to Apply
Note that waiting lists now apply for some year groups.
Year 7 Applications
Applications for enrolment into Year 7 should be submitted by 1 May each year for students currently in Years 5 and 6.
Applications for other years
Applications for other years are dependent on vacancies and may be made at any time.
How to Apply
Note a $100 non-refundable application fee applies to all applicants.
To apply for enrolment at St Leo’s Catholic College, please download and complete the following forms and include the items and document copies listed below and on the Document Checklist:
- Enrolment/Application form
- Parish Priest Reference form
- Photo Permission form
- Document Checklist and Payment Slip to confirm you have included all required documentation
- a passport size photo of the student
- a letter of introduction from the parents/guardians
- $100 application fee
AND ALSO copies of:
- student’s Birth Certificate
- student’s Baptismal and other Sacramental Certificates to date
- most recent school report and Year 5 NAPLAN report (if completed)
- Immunisation History Statement (compulsory)
- passport AND visa or citizenship documentation for student (if not born in Australia)
- passport AND visa or citizenship documentation for parents (if not born in Australia)
- relevant Family Court Orders (if applicable)
- relevant medical and/or special needs information (if relevant)
- reports of speech, hearing, cognitive (IQ), occupational therapy or other assessments your child has received (if relevant).
- School Based Education Fee. This fee covers the cost of cleaning, grounds, maintenance, security, excursions/incursions, sport levies and general sports expenses
- Camps for Years 7 to 10
- Retreats for Years 11 and 12
- Diocesan Tuition Fee – full fee charged for oldest child, then second child receives a 20% sibling discount, third child receives a 50% sibling discount and then no charge thereafter (discounts apply only to siblings attending systemic schools within the Broken Bay Diocese)
- Student Diary and College Yearbook
- Student ID Card for all new students
- Diocesan Building Levy, per family
- Allwell Testing (Years 8 & 10). This testing assists in the academic tracking of our students and counselling for Year 11 subjects
- Fundraising Levy – the funds from this are used to upgrade your child’s teaching and learning environment.
Note: VET/TAFE and Band fees for selected students will be charged separately.
Fees are billed once a year and invoices are posted in early February. There are a range of fee payment methods available and parents have the choice of paying the standard instalments at the beginning of terms 1, 2 and 3, or in ten monthly payments.
Enrolment Queries and Further Information
Please direct any enrolment enquiries to the Registrar, Jayne Persico, via the College Reception.