Our Youth Ministry Coordinator oversees our renowned Social Justice Program, where we offer many opportunities for students to learn about social justice and structural inequalities that create barriers in our society. Students can participate in a range of activities such as Street Retreats, nursing home visits, Relay for Life and many more opportunities.
The College also offers unique, life-changing immersion experiences that broaden students’ education and strengthen their faith including our annual programs in remote indigenous communities and our ongoing Pacific Partnership Program with the island of Kiribati.
Social justice offerings include:
- Kiribati Pacific Partnership Program Immersion (International)
- World Youth Day (International)
- Bible Study Group
- Street Retreat Homelessness Program
- Catholic Care Early Education Support Program
- McQuoin Park Nursing Home Visit Program
- PraiseFest Events
- Special Religious Education (Catechist) Program
- Jamberoo Abbey Retreat
- Year 11 and Year 12 Retreat Program
- Hornsby Cathedral Parish Dinner Program for the Disadvantaged
- Caritas Annual Appeal
- ACYF Australian Catholic Youth Festival (Biannual)