Why Choose St Leo’s?
- St Leo’s is the only co-educational Catholic secondary school on Sydney’s Upper North Shore
- A caring, inclusive Catholic community renowned for our pastoral care, with a strong focus on knowing each student and growing their unique potential
- Our newly completed $25M campus upgrade, providing our students with a huge range of state-of-the-art facilities, including our $14M Creative and Performing Arts, Design, Technology and Hospitality centre
- Consistently strong academic results –
– 2019 HSC results included 46 mentions on the Distinguished Achievers List, up from 40 students in 2018
– 2019 Nominations for ARTEXPRESS (HSC Visual Arts showcase), SHAPE (Design & Technology showcase) and ENCORE (Music showcase). In 2018, we also had an unprecedented three students offered places at NIDA
– Over 70% of our students are offered university places each year, with a rapidly growing number offered early entry places
- Our unique Learning Den online learning platform featuring digital portfolios our students take with them to show future employers
- One-on-one student mentoring and coaching programs
- A strong sporting culture and huge range of co-curricular offerings including social justice opportunities and overseas tours.
Come and find out more about everything St Leo’s has to offer at our OPEN DAY & EXPO on TUESDAY, 10 MARCH 2020 from 4-7pm, or contact us to arrange a personalised tour at a time convenient to you.