Why Choose St Leo’s?
Watch this slideshow to see why…
So in summary – why choose St Leo’s?
- Located on six hectares in the leafy suburb of Wahroonga, St Leo’s is the only co-ed Catholic secondary school on Sydney’s Upper North Shore
- We are a caring, inclusive community renowned for our pastoral care, with a strong focus on knowing each student and growing their unique potential
- With consistently strong all-round academic results, St Leo’s is an award-winning College acknowledged for teaching excellence and innovation
- A recent $30 million campus and technology upgrade provides state-of-the-art learning and recreational facilities for our students, including our $14 million centre for Creative and Performing Arts and Technology with Drama theatre, Dance, Music and Art studios
- We are committed to developing the ‘whole person’ through a focus on each of our ‘Growth Domains’ – Academic, Spiritual, Cultural, Physical, Social/Emotional & Environmental
- Our Pathways & Partnerships Program assists students and their families transition to life beyond school into the 21st century workforce through a range of higher education, industry and trade partnerships
- A distinct STEM and innovation focus, ensuring our students have the skills they need to succeed in a globalised world
- A strong sporting culture with our weekly Sport for Life program and tiered opportunities for talented athletes to progress to higher representative levels including national and international. We are also proud of our new partnership with Liverpool FC International Academy as a Skill Development Centre, exclusive to St Leo’s students and our Priority Feeder primary schools
- A huge range of other co-curricular offerings including over 20 extra-curricular ensembles free to students, a range of extra academic, social justice and environmental opportunities and overseas tours