We have a range of tools in place to communicate important information between the College, students and families, including:
- Compass Portal – A central portal for students, parents and staff to easily access important information regarding student wellbeing and academic progress including academic results, reports and merits. Compass has now replaced the Skoolbag App. Parents should use Compass to notify the College of student absences, or phone the College if you are unable to logon.
- ‘The Lion Roars’ weekly bulletin detailing important information for the coming 1-2 weeks, emailed to parents.
- Social Media – Follow us on Facebook for regular updates on day-to-day activities at the College. We are also on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- ‘The Pride’ College newsletter – a twice-per-term email publication which reviews all that is happening at St Leo’s. (Note this is currently being replaced by regular Parent Updates emailed from the Principal during the Covid-19 period).
- The College Diary – an important organisational tool for students which also enables parent/College communication.
The College now uses Compass for all parent notifications and has disabled the Skoolbag App.
Note that it is an expectation of the College that families read College notifications and newsletters as they are essential communication tools.