We have a range of tools in place to assist with communicating important information between the College, students and families, including:
- Edumate Portal – A central portal for students, parents and staff to easily access important information regarding student wellbeing and academic progress including academic results, reports and merits.
- ‘The Lion Roars’ weekly bulletin detailing important information for the coming 1-2 weeks, emailed to parents.
- ‘The Pride’ College newsletter – a twice-per-term email publication which reviews all that is happening at St Leo’s. (Note this is currently being replaced by regular Parent Updates emailed from the Principal during the Covid-19 period).
- The Skoolbag App – the College now uses Compass for all parent notifications and will soon disable the Skoolbag App. Please use Compass to notify the College of student absences.
- The College Diary – an important organisational tool for students which also enables parent/College communication.
Note that it is an expectation of the College that families read College notifications and newsletters as they are essential communication tools.