College Communication Channels
We have a range of tools in place to communicate important information between the College, students and families, including:
- The College Personal Planner (diary) – an important organisational tool for students which outlines most College policies and enables parent-College communication.
- Compass Portal – A central portal for students, parents and staff to easily access important information regarding student wellbeing and academic progress including academic results, reports and merits. Compass has now replaced the Skoolbag App. Parents should use Compass to notify the College of student absences, or phone the College if you are unable to logon
- ‘The Lion Roars’ weekly bulletin detailing important information for the coming weeks, emailed to parents, students and staff
- Social Media – Follow us on Facebook for regular updates on day-to-day activities at the College. We are also on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Parent Facebook Groups – closed groups for interested parents of each year group to share information (please email the College to join).
The College now uses Compass for all parent notifications and no longer uses the Skoolbag App.
Note that it is an expectation of the College that families read College notifications and newsletters as they are essential communication tools.
St Leo's Catholic College
Locked Bag 1007, Wahroonga
16 Woolcott Avenue, Wahroonga NSW 2076
Phone: 02 9487 3555