We have a range of tools in place to assist with communicating important information between the College, students and families, including:
- ‘The Lion Roars’ weekly bulletin detailing important information for the coming 1-2 weeks, emailed to parents.
- ‘The Pride’ College newsletter – a twice-per-term email publication which reviews all that is happening at St Leo’s.
- The Edumate Parent Portal – easily access important information regarding your child’s wellbeing and academic progress including academic results, reports and merits.
- The Skoolbag App – a tool that allows swift, concise notifications to be sent, it is used for cancellations, reminders, urgent and emergency notifications as well as absence notifications. Parents are urged to ensure they have the latest version downloaded.
- The College Diary – an important organisational tool for students which also enables parent/College communication.
Note that it is an expectation of the College that families read College notifications and newsletters as they are essential communication tools.