Priority Feeder Schools
The St Leo’s Priority Feeder School (PFS) Program
We are proud to partner with our fellow Catholic Schools Broken Bay (CSBB) primary schools as part of the St Leo’s Priority Feeder School (PFS) Program. The program offers a range of benefits for Priority Feeder School (PFS) students and families.
Benefits of the PFS Program:
The St Leo’s PFS Program includes the following benefits to Priority Feeder Schools:
- priority enrolment at St Leo’s for students from each of our Priority Feeder School (see details below).
- no application or acceptance fees
- a range of joint co-curricular activities with St Leo’s throughout the year tailored to suit the needs and interests of each Priority Feeder School, such as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) and CAPA (Creative and Performing Arts) workshops, sports programs/activities, additional transition and orientation programs, specialist assistance with primary school activities and more
- students developing a familiarity with the high school environment, St Leo’s campus and connections with key St Leo’s staff and student mentors, enabling a smoother transition for PFS students
- continuity of values and learning as part of our caring Catholic community of CSBB schools.
If your child is currently enrolled in a St Leo’s Priority Feeder School or any CSBB (Catholic Schools Broken Bay) primary school, you may be eligible for PRIORITY enrolment (subject to enrolment windows and based on our guiding CSBB Enrolment Principles document).
However, we cannot guarantee a place, and you must still complete an Online Enrolment Enquiry Form within the designated enrolment windows to notify us of your interest in St Leo’s. As a general guide, we suggest you complete an online Enrolment Enquiry Form ASAP and complete the full enrolment application for your child no later than Years 3 or 4.
Due to overwhelming demand, there is currently an extensive waitlist for 2025 and limited places remaining for 2026 enrolments. Any further offers will be made as soon as possible to those on the waitlist as we are advised of changes of circumstances to those already given offers. We advise all interested families to apply as soon as possible if they would like to be added to our waitlist (note St Leo’s does not charge application or enrolment fees).
All new enquiries should first complete the CSBB (Catholic Schools Broken Bay) Quick Online Enrolment Enquiry Form. Our Registrar will then contact you within 1-2 school days (during term time) to advise you of the latest information regarding your relevant year group/s.
St Leo’s Priority Feeder Schools:
We are currently partnering with 11 St Leo’s Priority Feeder Schools:
- Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Primary, Waitara
- Prouille Catholic Primary, Wahroonga
- St Bernard’s Catholic Primary, Berowra Heights
- St Patrick’s Catholic Primary, Asquith
- St Agatha’s Catholic Primary, Pennant Hills
- Sacred Heart Catholic Primary, Pymble
- Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Catholic Primary, West Pymble
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary, St Ives
- Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary, Chatswood
- St Gerard’s Catholic Primary, Carlingford
- Holy Family Catholic Primary, Lindfield
Other CSBB Primary Schools
We are also able to offer priority enrolment to students coming from other Catholic Schools Broken Bay (CSBB) primary schools. Please enquire for more information.
PFS parents should contact your CSBB primary school office or Principal for more information about your St Leo’s PFS program activities.
How to Apply
PFS parents wishing to enquire, enrol or arrange a tour of St Leo’s, please see the Enrolment Information or Visit Us pages, or contact us on 9487 3555. Please note, ENROLMENT IS NOT ‘AUTOMATIC’ and students from Priority Feeder Schools still need to advise us of their interest in St Leo’s by the deadline by completing an Enrolment Enquiry Form and following the application process by the due dates as advised by our Registrar.